Meet Dr. Shab Krish – TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre Of North Texas
Dr. Shab Krish, DDS, MS, DABCP, DABCDSM
Dr. Shab Krish, Centre Director, is passionate about helping people and improving their quality of life. As a double specialist in both Periodontics and Endodontics, she founded Associates in Periodontics, Implantology and Endodontics and has been serving the Lewisville, Flower Mound, Denton, and surrounding North Texas communities for over 25 years.
Because she suffered from Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD) pain herself, she started to study TMD, Sleep Disordered Breathing, and Craniofacial Pain. She now has about 10,000 Continuing Education credits in the field, including board certifications with the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain and the American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine.
After learning how to relieve her own pain and improve her sleep, Dr. Krish decided to devote all of her time to exclusively treating TMD, Craniofacial Pain, and sleep disorders by opening the TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre of North Texas.
- Founder and Leader of Denton County Spear Study Group
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Association of Endodontics
- Southwest Dental Society of Periodontics
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Denton County Dental Society (President in 1997)
- Marquette University Dental School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Masters of Science in Periodontics, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Endodontic training, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Surgical training from Misch International Implant Institute in Implantology and Advanced Bone Grafting
- TMJ training through the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, Dental Sleep Medicine at the University of California Los Angeles
- Steve Olmos TMJ and Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residencies